Going on a long journey, it will not be superfluous to improve the “set of survival” for freelance or extreme situations, because the standard first -aid kit and fire extinguisher cannot always help. Therefore, we bring to your attention a small and logical list of an amateur survivor.
1. Food and drink. In addition to sandwiches and tea/coffee, it is nice to reserve a container with ordinary drinking water.
2. Road maps. Do not fully rely on GPS gadgets. They tend to fail at the most inopportune moment.
3. A good set of tools. Even if you are the owner of a brand new foreign car, you are absolutely sure of the serviceability of the car and do not understand anything in the technical side of the issue, it is nice to have sets of screwdrivers and keys with you. The presence of these tools always increases the chances of correcting unexpected breakdowns.
4. Saperskaya spatula. Helps to get out of impassable places.
5. Spare batteries for gadgets – phones, navigators, etc. P. Do not hope for recharging from the car. Automobile battery is one of the most vulnerable parts of an iron friend. You will be able to make the sale of batteries akom.
6. Lantern, sleeping bag, knife, gas burner. The list can be supplemented at will and based on the conditions of the trip, the choice of satellites, seasonality and deadlines. Your fantasy is limited only by the volume of free space in the car and the presence of common sense.
Most importantly, remember that any extreme situation on the road always arises unexpectedly, and your chances of a successful completion of the trip depend on the attitude to preparation. Have a nice trip!